The Good Blue X Den's Pens Collab Edition Fountain Pen
Single mindedly designed to produce beautiful flex lines. Precision engineered to be your pen of choice.
This very special numbered edition is a collaboration with Den's Pens. There will only every be ten. Each pen features a barrel and cap that have been hand turned by Dennis in his UK workshop. Crafted to perfection. Lovingly. Making each one unique and reflective of the material. Each pen is also individually numbered with a subtle laser engrave on the grip section flat.
The R615 is designed to be as simple as possible (but no simpler). The overall form is described by a single elliptical curve and a flat plane. Beauty through mathematics. The flat sections line up to make a roll stop across three components: A Swiss watchmakers’ technique.
The feed design is fine tuned to bring you two options. An efficient and reliable injection molded plastic feed. And our in-house polymer version should you prefer wetter ink flow.
The center of mass of the pen sits in the brass grip section to allow a neutral balance and better control of writing pressure for flex.
Take your pick from our selection of nibs and feeds
- Happy Medium - A wet, monoline medium, no flex. Perfect for that everyday writer or artist who likes a consistent line. Ships standard with machined plastic feed
- Fine Flex Plastic Feed - A stainless steel ‘fine’ nib that flexes happily to 1.4mm with our standard plastic machined feed that keeps the ink flowing. It’s tipped, so works great for everyday writing too
- Fine Flex Polymer Feed - Our Fine Flex nib with our in-house polymer feed for uninterrupted flex writing and juicy swells
- Titanium Flex - A soft, monster of a flex nib. Our wettest option puts down a ton of ink
Want a different nib? Read on…
It’s all standardised and interchangeable
We like to chop and change and hack and try. The R615 reflects this philosophy - you can make it your own. All our components are international standard and can easily be interchanged with many leading brands.
- Jowo Standard #6 Nib Unit - The R615 will accommodate Jowo #6 Nib Units.
- Standard #6 nib - most #6 nibs will fit The R615. But not all, due to different nib curvatures.
- International standard cartridge converter - we’ve got you covered with Schmidt’s excellent K5 converter. But if you want to swap this out or use cartridges - international standard is the way to go.
The barrel and cap are hand turned by Dennis from a beautiful Arctic Blue Pearl acrylic material
Our grip section is machined from CZ121 brass and is untreated. Over time it will age and develop a unique patina personalised to you. We think this is wonderful, but should you want to restore it to the original, all it needs is a gentle polish with any standard brass polish and a clean cloth.
Length uncapped: 138mm (inc. nib)
Section diameter: 10.5 mm, pinch point 10.25mm
Weight: 36.45 gms
Weight uncapped: 29.27 gms with nib unit
Materials: Arctic pearl blue acrylic and CZ121 brass, untreated
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.