L130 Fountain Pen - Space Grey
L130 Fountain Pen - Space Grey
Meet L130. Designed from the ground up for journaling. And sketching. Form follows function: The seamless pen body allows you to optimise your grip to the stroke you want to produce. And the minimalist, geometric lines make for a clean aesthetic. Precision machined high-grade aluminium and brass mean the pen is designed to last a lifetime. And industry standard components make it easy to swap nibs or find a spare cartridge converter if you need. The centre/front weighted balance equips you for long journaling or sketching sessions with minimal fatigue. And the brass grip section is micro-textured for easy grip. No slippy fingers. L130 is designed in London and made in the UK.
Take your pick from our selection of nibs and feeds
L130 is available with our carefully designed range of monoline nibs
- It's Always Fine - A precise, fine tipped nib. Perfect for detailed sketching, notes in margins and small handwriting or journaling. Stainless steel, plastic feed.
- Happy Medium - A wet, monoline medium. Perfect for that everyday writer or artist who likes a consistent line. Stainless steel, plastic feed.
- Broadly Speaking - A juicy broad nib. Perfect for bold sketches. And for showing off shading and shimmering inks. Great for writing or journaling with emphasis! Stainless steel, plastic feed.
- Zoom Nib - The ultimate in versatility. Varying the angle of the pen to paper give you a fine to double broad line. Writes medium at a natural angle and extra fine reversed. Gold plated stainless steel, plastic feed.
Want a different nib? Read on…
It’s all standardised and interchangeable
We like to chop and change and hack and try. L130 reflects this philosophy - you can make it your own. All our components are international standard and can easily be interchanged with many leading brands.
- Jowo Standard #6 Nib Unit - L130 accommodates Jowo #6 Nib Units.
- Standard #6 nib - most #6 nibs will fit L130.
- International standard cartridge converter - we’ve got you covered with Schmidt’s excellent K5 converter. But if you want to swap this out or use cartridges - international standard is the way to go.
- Length: 130mm
- Length uncapped: 127mm (inc. nib)
- Length cap posted: 128mm
- Diameter: 12mm
- Grip section diameter: 12mm
- Grip section precision textured for ergonomic grip
- Weight: 31gms (with nib unit and cc)
- Weight uncapped: 28.4 gms (with nib unit and cc)
- Materials: 6082 aluminium, anodised and CZ121 brass, untreated
We're serious about sustainability. And it's a key consideration in all our products and processes.
Our products are designed to be used for decades. And they don't have any single-use plastic or petroleum-derived materials.
Same with all our packaging. We try to keep our studio single-use product free and reuse and upcycle most materials.
Our manufacturing process means there's nearly no rejection or failed parts. And all the excess aluminium and brass from manufacturing is cleaned on-site and is almost 100% recycled.
For products and packaging, our components and raw materials are sourced as locally as possible - in most cases from within the UK.
It's a simple, common-sense approach. And in most cases, it's fairly easy to find a sustainable solution that works as well, if not better.